Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OMG! My First Freebies!

Wow... I never thought my first freebies would be CD templates! Ha!

These were made for the DigitalArts-cafe January Template Challenge. Shapes for this challenge were provided my Mozz, from For Ever More Creations (thank you!). The templates are in .psd format for easy Photoshop customization.

Click here or on the preview to download. I hope you enjoy them! And if you do, leave a shout-out! Thank You! :)

7 shout-outs:

Mozz said...

Hi Giovana,
Love your blog design, and I came to thank you and of course snag your beautiful templates...
Thank you so much for creating and sharing with us all...
I am so impressed that you were having so much fun you didnt stop at one :)...
They are all so lovely and I cant wait to use them....
We are in our second part of the challenge now where we are making a layout with the "Chosen Ones" template, so your welcome to come play along with that as well..
And please if you would like to make one of your templates beautiful with papers and elements and pop it into our template challenge gallery, please do..
*hugz* Thank you

HRD said...

I love these, but there is an error page it says it only has 10 downloads allowed :(

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

Link has been fized, HDR!

Sorry!!! :(

roman said...

These are great! Thanks!

HRD said...

Thanks for getting it fixed.

Brenda said...

I can't wait to play with these. Thanks :-D

Susie said...

These look cool! Can't wait to use them!